Defining a Product Vision
1. Having a combination of Business and Technical knowledge is an advantage for a Product Owner.
2. A good network in the organization and with stakeholders can be very helpful.
3. Analytical skills are important to understand the needs of the customer. Strategic thinking is essential to create an aligned Product Vision.
4. A product owner should always be curious and ask the “why” to the business units and “how” to the development team.
5. You need to have good communications with everyone because in many situations, a Product Owner has to refuse proposals and it is important that your intention is not misunderstood.